VA Home Loans
We have been offering VA Home Loans since 1990, let our experience work for you! A VA Loan (Veterans Administration) offers qualified Veterans a federally guaranteed home loan which can require little to no down payment and the following applies:
- 100% financing with no down payment required (providing the loan amount is under the county limit)Served in the US Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy or National Guard.
- Available to U.S. Military personnel who have served 181 days during peacetime, 90 days during war, or honorably discharged - full details about eligibility can be found here: http://benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/purchaseco_eligibility.asp
- Available to a spouse of a serviceman either killed or missing in action.
- Services available to Veterans in danger of defaulting on their loans
- Served after September 16, 1940.
- Eligibility for VA Loans can be used multiple times
- Can be combined with down payment assistance programs to reduce down payment and/or closing costs
- Gift funds permitted
- Allows the seller to pay concessions towards closing costs and other attributes of the loan as well as value added items
- Available for single-family homes, condos, PUDs, & manufactured homes
- Available for both purchases and refinances
- Maximum loan amount varies by county, so call for full current details
- No upfront of monthly mortgage insurance or PMI
- VA funding fee is required, and may be financed
- Some counties are eligible for High Balance Loan Amounts (exceeding $417,000)
Other VA Home Loan Options:
Finance Energy Improvement Updates into your VA Home Loan with no additional qualifying with the Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM).
Ready to lock in your rate while you search for your home? Our exclusive House Hunter program allows you feel secure you have the lowest rate while you search for your home.