VA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan)
Refinance your existing VA Mortgage to lower the rate or out of an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) with a VA IRRRL
Lower your rate with a simple Streamline Refinance:
- No appraisal or credit underwriting package is required when applying for an IRRRL.
- An IRRRL may be done with "no money out of pocket" by including all costs in the new loan or by making the new loan at an interest rate high enough to enable the lender to pay the costs.
- When refinancing from an existing VA ARM loan to a fixed rate loan, the interest rate may increase.
- You may NOT receive any cash from the loan proceeds.
- Available for high balance loans
To refinance a non-VA loan into a VA or for a rate & term or cash out VA refinance, take a look at the VA Refinance Program.